Friday, May 20, 2011

another friday

Friday is the day of the week where you get home, you know you have a shitload of work to do, but you just cannot bring yourself to do it (cos you're not bothered). So instead, you spend the rest of the night lulling about doing zero productive work.

Today, I was very very hungry - my mum decided not to pack me lunch to prove how angry she was at me (it's been going on for a few days now), so I thought "hm, I'll just go to Carlo Court/Epping, eat, then come straight back to musical". But instead, after eating a foot long sub (YES I WAS THAT HUNGRY) I followed Yun to macq shopping centre. Lol bought some stuffs at Myer, then went bra-shopping, then attempted to find a Gloria Jeans. What kind of Gloria Jeans closes at 5.30? That's ridonculous. So instead we settled for Chatime (what kind of Chatime runs out of MILK TEA?) and chilled for another 1.5 hours. All was good.

Oh and my mum cleaned my room for me to day YAYYY. Yesterday night she forced me to help her assemble some shelf she bought for me - I think it was her attempt at bonding with me. She also bought another drawer cos apparently everythign was getting too messy. SEE LOOK NOW NICE AND NEAT IT IS!! Oh and whoops I shook when I took the picture :L And you can see how pretty my wall is hehe :) I think the cleanliness of my room has made me high :D



I got home, and since then I have done nothing. Well, I've downloaded subtitles for Nikita - but other than that, nothing. But in my head, I know that I should be revising intu for our test, catching up on Jap, doing that page on Othello, organising my musical costume, practising viola, and organising my shoe collection (which really isn't that big, just messy).
Instead here I am blogging about nothing, eating another 65 calorie apple. Yum

Gina x

1 comment: