so turns out blogger wasn't down for the past few days, I was just typing the wrong address LOL.
So for the past few days, I've been doing numerous embarrassing things. For example, on the train I bumped into a pole while texting, and then apologised to it.. HAHAHA and everybody on the train just gave me the look.
Oh, and I'm going to Japan from the 25th of June YAY I miss out on the last week of school :D Was all like "mm I'm not gonna spend much - I don't like Japanese fashion too fob!" then I realised that Japan has forever21, h&m, and zara. *dies*.
So I agreed to myself not to buy anything till then. But then I saw Levi's for $85 (FROM 170) and who could blame me for wanting them? So I bought them, and now I will not buy anything for the rest of the month. Watch me. :)
Musical rehearsal till 9 today - and i realised just how screwed I am. I didn't realise that there were so many reprises and shit and I know ZERO of them. I could just feel Mr Best looking down on me )': I think he likes me cos I play the viola (LOL) so he won't kick me out. But I will hardcore practise them with the youtube vids Lena sent around to everyone! I mean, I've already learnt 2 tonight!
I keep having this dream that I'm dancing on stage then I stack it majorly and the audience laughs, and I run off the stage crying.. if this happens in real life then fuck ):
Yay for a whole day of musical tomorrow - and i tihnk I just ate like 300 calories worth of shit. ==
Gina x
No comments:
Post a Comment