And holy balls, I think we're gonna be watching a subtitled film LOL.
There is 'Brighton Rock' but it's MA15+ and looks scary - shown on Mondays at 6.30 pm
'Potiche (Trophy Wife)' at 5.05pm Mondays - it's some French film and imo looks terribly boring.
'My Afternoons with Margueritte' at 3.30, and it's synopsis: "an illiterate and lonely man bonds with an older and well-read woman".
or 'Never let me go' with Keira Knightley at 4.25 - it's some weird romantic film but it's got weird themes.. I read the entire synopsis and if this what we're watching, I will most likely sleep..
So these are the selections. Holy balls I am falling asleep already. Lol jokes. (:
Show encrypted text
hint: the 1st two schools I went to. (Capitalised, with spaces; and the 2 schools are separated by a comma). If you guys are smart; you'll know who to ask about it :P
I seriously have to start packing for camp. At the moment, the only thing I'm taking is 2 packs of tim tams :L
Kinda not really looking forward to it anymore..
Gina x
hint: the 1st two schools I went to. (Capitalised, with spaces; and the 2 schools are separated by a comma). If you guys are smart; you'll know who to ask about it :P
I seriously have to start packing for camp. At the moment, the only thing I'm taking is 2 packs of tim tams :L
Kinda not really looking forward to it anymore..
Gina x
No comments:
Post a Comment