Tuesday, May 3, 2011

bikinis

Anyone who watches gossip girl will (probably) agree that tonight's ep was fantastic. WOW and noone on my msn list had watched it.. Had to tell people about it using "___" so as to not give away spoilers. :L

I would just like to say that bikinis are ridiculous. I'm sure majority of people realise, but the normal bikini covers less than a bra (umm WTF)..
okay just googled 'bikini' to show a picture then realised that wasn't a good idea. Sigh all of you have been to a beach; I'm sure you have realised that they cover less than a bra ==
It's so stupid.. WHY!? Okay I'm gonna encrypt this ramble before people judge me.



Show encrypted text
The brand of the bikini I last bought.. (:

Gina x

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    I AM THE BEST ENCRYPTION BREAKER EVAR.

    SO JUDGED, LOL.

    ReplyDelete