Yesterday night, I lay on the grass staring at the stars and the moon. It was freezing, but I was seriously at peace. With someone who accepted me no matter what, just staring up. It really was quite good. Just wish I had some sort of a blanket :L
Today I watched Arthur but missed the last 30 minutes? Damnit, had to leave at the climax because of Intuition. Then I get to Macq Uni station, walk down the steps, watch the train for Hornsby come and go, thinking "oh look, the trains come at similar times". Then I realise that was my fucking train, and wait for another 15 minutes, wishing I had stayed to watch the rest of the movie.
After Intuition, I tried once again to finish a foot long. (and this is after eating half a bar of kit kat LOL - I can feel the pimples growing on my face already). Didn't really work, but ate 3/4 of it :)
Now I'm at home doing jackshit hoho. Getting retainers tomorrow, which means i get to skip english and Jap (YAYYYY). Totally ceebs with school. ):
Gina x
No comments:
Post a Comment