Sunday, May 22, 2011

the importance of a phone

Today, I left for church without a phone - I felt empty all day LOL. Was sitting at a cafe looking over my intuition homework, and I had to ask various people for the time several times so I wouldn't miss my train. It also meant that I didn't see the text from my mum saying that we were having dinner at a family friend's house, so I ate after intuition. ==

Yesterday night was a terrible night. I was at Carlingford till late, and I saw the m54 coming, so I ran across to catch it (the bus was at the red traffic lights). I knock on the door of the bus, the bus driver looks at me, and says "no..", so I knock furiously on the door again. He turns and looks at me, and says "What do you want?" and I reply "Could you please just let me on the bus.." and he shakes his head and drives away.
I'm sorry, but what the fucking asshole? God, even thinking about it now is literally making my heart pound with anger. Actually, I think it's usually soemthing about blood pumping through your veins, but I can feel my heart and it's beating faster from anger LOL.
So I sit down at the bus stop (extremely close to breaking down - I'm going to blame it on legit pms) and start wondering what to do for the next 15-20 minutes.. Then a lady comes up to me, and says "dear are you okay?" to which I nod (still extremely close to breaking down) and she asks "Are you going to Epping?" - I nod again.
She says "Oh know.. That was the last bus to Epping dear.. You poor thing. That bus driver wasn't a very considerate one now, was he?"
At this point, if I saw someone I knew, tears would have started pouring down my face LOL.
Sidenote: I think this is another anecdote of how during pms, the smallest thing can be a catalyst for emotional bleh. Like, the asshole bus driver and the unbelievably nice lady were the catalyst for me :L

Anyhoo. I think my eyes were starting to get teary (LOL how embarrassing) so she said that her husband would drive me to Epping. Despite her kind intentions, I was not about to get in some man's car, especially since I was wearing shorts, stockings and a blouse. I mean, it's not slutty, but still. I thanked her a bajillion times, and managed to get home safe and sound :)


I really, severely disliked that bus driver yesterday. And thanks to all the lovelies who listened to me ramble end on end yesterday love you all :)

Gina x
PS: I have a strange feeling that on the ':)' ':D' thingoes for Japan/Korea/Singapore are being trolled.. Oh and also the ones for ma hair.
PPS: I think I'm going to Japan/Singapore - apparently nobody wants me in Korea )':
PPPS: I'M QUITTING ECO

No comments:

Post a Comment