Tuesday, May 3, 2011

fat bitch.

okay so I realise the title of this post is very harsh; but i was sooo annoyed. D<

I don't know WHY but during exam week (especially this week), I can't seem to sleep early; even if I'm tired and sleepy. == And I also lose my appetite drastically.. :L

Anyways so I'm microsleeping on the train from epping to chatswood. I manage to open my eye long enough to walk from platform 2 to platform 4. I wait for the train to Gordon, microsleeping. Train comes in like two minutes, and (just my luck!) I find a seat! It was a singular seat because it was Millenium train; you know the in between bit? :/ Anyways so I stood in front of it, just about to sit, when some fat woman says "noooo", pushes past me LAUGHING, and sits.

WHAT THE FUCK.

She wasn't even old. I mean, if I saw someone who looked like they needed a seat, I would gladly have given it up. She was like, mid 50s? (that's not OLD). And she laughed. Wow. WOW. Learn some manners, please.

I would like to do two things right now. Firstly, watch Gossip Girl. Or some other trashy teen show. Secondly, have a lovely long bath and then sleep. But I know i should exercise zzzzz.

Full day for maths tomorrow! :L

Gina x

2 comments:

  1. I give the title a seal of approval. You can remove the first sentence of your post now 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I would like your comment if I could.. :D

    ReplyDelete