Friday, May 20, 2011

singapore, korea, japan.

Just completed an hour of viola practice and it feels great - haven't practised in a month now! :/
I'm learning Max Bruch's Romanze - it's quite a nice piece actually. Which reminds me, Mr Best wants the orchestra to accompany me playing a concerto LOL oh my goodness.. That will be interesting :L

I have a choice of going to Japan or staying in Australia next holidays.
If I choose to go to Japan, I can also stay in Singapore or Korea for a few days.

BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD GO OR NOT.

What if I go there, my Jap doesn't improve at all, and I'm enticed by the shopping + yum food, and all I do is come back fatter and dumber. That doesn't sound too good one term before HSC.. 
At the same time, I've been needing this break for ages. Every time I'm stressed, I complain saying I need a break from life (LOL).
Oh and now my head is hurting like a bitch. My body is weaker - now I'm falling asleep by 1. That used to be my average bedtime D:

:) for go to Japan/Korea, :D for go to Japan/Singapore and ): for stay in Sydney please?
Oh NB: I'm going by myself. I have my godfamily in Singapore, my uncle/aunt in Japan, and the rest of my family in Korea 

Gina x

1 comment: