Thursday, May 19, 2011

Survey No. 2

here, page break cos it's long :)

NB: both these surveys were done like..  2 days ago

You’re gonna be asked unique questions, you ready?
Go for it.

Where is the person who has your heart?
Nobody has my heart. :)

What is the wallpaper on your phone?
oooh it's that tumblr-esque photo I took of cranes in Jap! But it looks sooo much better on my phone D:

What do you want for your birthday?
Lol I don't knowwww == oh wait, I want a Mac.. Just because the screen resolution looks so good. It just looks good!

Congratulations?,??????? you just had a baby girl! What’s her name?
Ew kids. ):

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Haha probably last term when hyunJOONJOONJOONJOON(we get it mate) kim pissed me off.

Is there anyone who doesn’t like you?
Oh yes, definitely. ><

Are you mad at anyone right now?
Yes, I am, but I'm too weak to stay mad. :L

Where did you get the shirt your wearing?
From church camp. It's a grey jumper with words but I can't remember what it says and I can't read upside down... :L

Are you happy?
Honestly, I just really need to get out of here for a little bit. I think I'm gonna chill for a week or so in Japan.. And maybe a few days in Korea/Singapore?

Do you miss anyone?
I think I answered this yeterday - my Hornsby friends ): And also a few other friends I've drifted away from.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Umm my bear ft my wall LOL but person would be Laura

Is anything bothering you?
Well, a few things are on my mind, yes.

What are you craving at the moment?
green tea milkshake.. LOL

Have a best friend?
Well, I have many close friends. Best friend means one person only and I couldn't choose D:

Are you in a good mood right now?
Not particularly :L

What are you doing?
Uh I was on the phone/surfing the web but my mum just took out my internet.. ==

Do you think that you have made a difference in someones life?
Haha I hope so - in a good way of course. Actually wait, yes I have. :)

When was the last time you changed in front of someone?
Camp. No shame. :L

Are you afraid to answer sexual questions?
Nope but doesn't mean I'll answer them truthfully.. :L

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
The ugly green school trackies LOL

Are you wearing a ring, if so who gave it to you?
I'm waering two. The first is from my momma and the second I bought myself LOL don't judge. It was on sale, and it's one of my favourites

What’s your recent drama?
What do you mena my recent drama? My life is borangggg to the max. If you meant tv show.. Then I became hooked on nikita yesterday

Do you like the dentist?
No yucky ):

Is anyone protective over you?
A few friends/sibling figures + parents.

Do you correct people when they make spelling mistakes on the internet?
Spelling mistakes nah not really cos I think I assume they're typos?

Are you afraid to tell your true feelings?
Umm.. Hm. Generally half of me wants to avoid confrontation. But I always end up doing it anyway. :L

Do you know how it feels to be cheated on?
Again - I'm sixteen.

Are you waiting for anything?
On the world to change. (LOL JEFF that's exactly what i thought when I read it). I'm waiting for my mum to come upstairs so I can ninja down and plug the net back in ==

Has anything happened to you in the past month that made you really mad?
Um, I have gotten mad. But dno about really mad. I'm kinda too exhausted ot be really mad. D::

Do you hate anyone?
hate is a very strong word. ): But yeah, I hate hyunJOONJOONJOON(gtfo asshole)JOONJOON kim.

Are you going out of town soon?
I don't know... I wanted to go to Japan; but once my parents told me to go, I don't want to anymore. Lol?

Do you read magazines, or just look at the pictures?
Both.. Depends on what the article is about.

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
hm it's may.. I didn't like anyone :)

Who was the last person you went out to eat with?
I went to Subway with Yilang, Kiran, Adrian and Albert and was forced to shout subs/cookies. No joke. They held a gun to my head as I handed my eftpos card over.

Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
UHHHH I don't think people try to make you jealous.. I mean wtf people do that!? What happened to human decency == (I really hope I don't do that, cos that'd just make me a hypocrite)

Where is your dad?
Downstairs probably..

Have you ever been called beautiful?
I tell myself everyd ay... LOL JOKINGGGGGGGG. I actually have. :L

Last time you laughed?
On the phone.

Is it possible to be single and happy?
I think it's a bad mindset to think that if you're not in a relationship, you're not 'complete'. But at the same time, I totally understand taht it's hard moving on and getting used to being single. I guess you have to keep telling yourself "I'm single to mingle" LOL kidding - I just use a few of my close friends as substitute boyfriends and force them to talk to me all the time :D

Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
I don't know oh my gosh.

Do you think you’ll have the same best friends a year from now?
A year from now we're in year 12 - oh god.. But yes, I do think I will. :)
Love ya guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment