Went to get some coffee at that German bakery in Macq Shopping Centre (owned by Koreans lolol) and my order cost $3.80.
I wanted 50cents back, so I gave the dude $5.30 - he was really fob, and even though he could understand English and everything, his speaking wasn't completely natural? Like, I could see him thinking LOL.
And then, he hands me back $2 change.
I stand there, waiting for my coffee contemplating whether to ask the dude for an extra 50c change - I should be getting $2.50 back, asshole! But he goes inside to where all the ovens are and does his thing, so I decide to let it go. Think about it again - 50c is a lot of money.. So as soon as he's back out front, I say "um excuse me, you gave me $2 change.."
Him: "Yes."
Me: "um.. The drink was $3.80 and I gave $5.30... So shouldn't I get $2.50 back?"
Him: *confusedly smiles*
Me: "but you gave me $2.."
Him: "My mistake. It won't happen next time, sorry".
Me: "haha..haha.. okay.. thanks?"
He walks off..
I grab my phone and check the calculator - I was meant to get $1.50 back and he gave me 50c extra. And I basically argued with him for 5 minutes about it. Wow LOL ==
AND IT WON'T HAPPEN NEXT TIME NOOOOOO ):
On another note, I think I deserve an award for World's Best Daughter 8) Yesterday, I 'made' my dad a calendar, and did the dishes for my mum. LOL okay, in my family, my mum always does the dishes ><
As for the calendar - it's pretty awesome.
For those of you who'd like to stalk my sister - this is her. She looks quite pretty here actually..
She's become uglier though cos she whines too much. yeah we JUST had a fight LOL. bitch. ):
HOHOHO
OHOHOH?
MERRY XMAS HAHAHA I THINK I'M FUNNY
I'm so gut at being creative that I made the photos look like polaroids
8)
The wall which my desk is facing/stuck on if you get what I mean.
The fat baby with a blue star is me LOL I WAS SO FAT ):
SO FKN ANGER AT SISTER ATM.
THE LITTLE BITCH.
See, the OH family has an unspoken rule - no swearing. I swore in January in front of my dad this year, and I got my laptop and phone confiscated for a month ==
She was being so incredibly rude to my dad so I walked into her room and asked her "whats your problem?!"
Then she goes "GET LOST. GET OUT OF MY ROOM. BITCH."
*OH NO YOU DIDN'T YOU LITTLE FAG AS;LDFASDFLJDSF*
Me: 'NO. Don't tell me what to do!"
Her: "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? JUST GET LOST"
(she chinese burns me, and when I try to twist my way out of her grip, she just grabs me harder. fucking little.. WHO DOES THAT!)
Me: "NO FUCK OFF. MY PROBLEM IS THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING LITTLE BITCH. DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO."
*she chinese burns me again*
me: DUDE WTF. WHO DOES THAT!? YOU DON'T DO THAT. HAVE YOU HEARD OF MANNERS!?
She then proceeds to push me out of her room. I'm wearing slippers with fur on the sole so I literally just slid out LOL FUCK FAIL WHALE. Like, she's not even pushing me softly.Then i held unto the frame of the door and refused to leave. Then I think she called me a fucking bitch.
Then I lost it and I slapped her arm, but she was wearing like 5+ layers (too much protection damnit) and then my dad told me to go and that he'd handle it.
Then I drank some jasmine tea and calmed down LOL.
Gina x







cracked up omgosh LOL
ReplyDeleteAww the calendar made me smile!! And yeah you are the world's best daughter :D
ReplyDeletegina i think you missed out the 'r' in "smart" in the title.. illegitimate..
ReplyDelete